Monday, December 28, 2009

Sorry

I feel I should apologize to my friends and the people who have subscribed to this blog. This year has been a difficult one for me. Among other things, my mother passed away, and after returning to Taiwan I found myself jobless. I've just recently found new work, but unfortunately I never heard back from my contact in Dharma Drum Mountain. In the small town I live in, there is only one very small Buddhist nunnery, and the last time I went there and explained what I wanted help with, I was treated in a very curt manner. I would like nothing more than to be able to finish my translation of Ven. Jinghui's commentary on the Heart Sutra, but at present I'm not able to. I need to explore some other avenues of help, and will keep everyone updated.

Many sincere apologies.

1 comment:

Puerhan said...

Sorry to hear things have been rough for you. I hope things go more smoothly now. I'm sure it's worth re-approaching DDM, they should be more settled now, 1 year on from the death of Master Sheng-yen.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.