Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Heart Sutra commentary translation update

I got in touch with someone at Dharma Drum Buddhist College here in Taiwan about helping me with the translation of the last parts of Ven. Jinghui's Heart Sutra commentary. I'm going to start preparing an email with the parts I'm having trouble with today. Right now I don't know exactly who is going to be helping me, or how busy they are, so I can't say with any certainty when I'l be able to post the translation. Anyway, I just wanted to let those of you who are waiting know that I'm going to be prioritizing the translation from now on, and I hope to get it out sometime in the near future.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.